Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blessings of THRIVING in our lives...


God is longing to shower your life with the blessings you need and deserve!

If you are struggling in your Military life today, whether through deployment, marriage issues or a situation with a fellow Military Wife and neighbor, please turn your struggles over to God.

God does not want us to merely "survive" in our Military lives- he wants us to THRIVE in our blessed Military lives!

When we have God first place in our hearts, and we are looking for ways to give back to those around us, we can be such powerful, loving role models for our Community! I try to be mindful to put those feelings out into our community, so that our community can send them back to me in return.

A wonderful quote that comes to mind is "Be the change you want to see in the world." I want to see and feel kindness, acceptance, appreciation, love, patience and pride! And I know I must do my part, live in faith, and extend it to others.





I want you to THRIVE and be the most successful Military Wife and Mother that you can be!

Please pass this along to every Military Family that needs and deserves a blessing!


Much Military Love To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment