Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blessings of Guidance, Grace, Class, Faith, Forgiveness, Strength and Wisdom...

Today, I am saddened to say that I was on the receiving end of a "cussing out" and a "telling off" by another Military Wife. It is so disappointing and disheartening when I witness and/or experience one Military Wife being so vicious to another. There is absolutely no reason for it- no matter what the circumstances may be or how you are feeling in that moment.

There is so much I wanted to say in return, yet I asked God for GUIDANCE in showing me the grace to rise about the profanity, insults and disparaging of my young daughter. I want to set a good example of how Military Wives support each other with kindness. I want to bring honor to my Husband and his Military Career. I want to especially speak, act and behave in a way that my Children will be proud to call me "Mom". I don't think that you can yell at, cuss out, or tell off another Military Wife or Mom and still be those things above.

Thank you God for the GRACE to know the difference, the CLASS to rise above it, the FAITH to know that you will handle the situation better than I ever could alone, the FORGIVENESS for this woman, the STRENGTH to hold my tongue and the WISDOM to know how to handle this situation for my emotional and spiritual betterment.

If you have ever attacked another Military Wife in words, actions or violence, I hope you will pray and reflect on your motives and actions. And ask God to help guide you to be the version of your best self and a supporter of your Community!


No comments:

Post a Comment